Seven NLP Techniques To Break Any Bad Habit: Use Neuro-Linguistic Programming To Take Control Of Your Bad Habits by Stanley Thompson
The simple yet powerful techniques to help you use your mind to its full potential and finally witness a real change in your behavior
What your life looks like today is the sum of your habits.
How happy you feel, how successful you are, how you deal with stress and struggle are all a result of what you think about.
The thoughts you think in your mind influence what you do.
And when you think something repeatedly, it becomes an unconscious pattern -- a habit.
Breaking bad habits isn’t always easy.
Binge-watching your favorite tv series, chain-smoking in times of stress, snoozing your alarm clock are just some examples of the unconscious patterns we keep.
Perhaps, you’ve tried to stop through the sheer power of will, only to go back to the same destructive behavior in a week or a month.
You may tell yourself: “I should exercise, I should get up early, I should quit,” only to wake up with feelings of guilt and shame the next day.
Sometimes, for real change to occur, self-discipline simply won’t cut it.
Because habits are deep psychological patterns often established by your past, your values, and your language use.
So, it’s not as simple as willing yourself to stop.
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) makes you aware of your self-sabotaging language, identifies your subconscious patterns, and gives you new ways to think about life.
Your mind controls every thought, action, and experience in your life.
If you understand how it works, you can finally take conscious control of the things you never thought possible.
In 7 NLP Techniques to Break Any Bad Habit, you will discover:
- The proven and tested psychological approach to transforming your habits once and for all
- The exact language you need to use to influence your thoughts, let go of negative feelings, and create a positive future
- The necessary self-assessment questions you need to answer to get to know your negative patterns and true values
- Step-by-step instructions to the one technique that has been proven to break bad habits permanently (see chapter 3)
- True-to-life examples to understand how mindset, beliefs, and language work in everyday situations
- Simple strategies to remove triggers, achieve success, and witness massive shifts in your personal and professional life
- Practical exercises to help you change your attitude, reframe your mindset, and break habit patterns
And much more.
When trying to break a bad habit, many people make the mistake of only focusing on the conscious part of their mind.
But the road to successful change lies in your subconscious.
These 7 NLP techniques are laid out with easy steps anyone can follow, and they will allow you to take 100% control of what goes on behind the scenes.
Let go of the disempowering patterns of the past… and take hold of your empowering future!