“Sleep doesn’t waste time; it’s good for the waistline.” Sleep Research Scientist Teresa Arora, Ph.D
In Holistic Approach to Restorative Sleep, author and healthy living expert Bikramjit Konwar draws on years of advanced study in weight management, healthy living and naturopathy to offer you proven and powerful methods for using sleep restoration to overcome a variety of common health problems, like insomnia, sleep disorders, high blood pressure, obesity, heart disease and depression.
You will learn about the amazing health benefits of deep sleep, including muscle repair, memory consolidation, recycling your body, clearing brain toxins and metabolic waste, and the release of hormones that regulate your growth and appetite. That’s right… consistent nights of good sleep can help you to lose weight, curb sugar cravings and prevent diabetes!
In this valuable sleep improvement guide, you will learn:
- How deprivation changes your food choices, eating amounts and hormonal imbalance, which can lead to weight gain, hypertension, diabetes and more
- How to use your Circadian Rhythm to set your sleep-wake cycle, the best time to go to bed and direction of the body while sleeping.
- Exercises that can help you to sleep better and balance hormones
- Evening foods & beverages, nutrients that hurt sleep – Foods and drinks you should avoid at night that can cause insomnia
- How to fall asleep quickly and calm your racing mind before bed, creating a better sleeping environment.
- How to create bedroom environment for deep sleep
- Emotional wellbeing, stress management, cognitive science and goal setting
Have you been struggling to get a good night’s sleep, with all the additional stress, due to the external environment, social unrest, and an uncertain future? Then, learn how to fall asleep quickly every night with Holistic Approach to Restorative Sleep.
Page Up and Order Now.